- Information We Collect. We collect information you provide to us, such as your name, email address, username, and password, when you register to use the Site. We also collect information you provide when you post User Content or communicate with other users through the Site. In addition, we collect certain technical information about your use of the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Use of Information. We use the information we collect to provide and improve the Site, to communicate with you, and to personalize your experience on the Site. We may also use your information to send you marketing communications about our products and services, but you may opt-out of receiving such communications at any time.
- Disclosure of Information. We may disclose your information to third-party service providers who assist us in operating the Site or providing our products and services. We may also disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to a court order or subpoena. In addition, we may disclose your information if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others.
- Data Security. We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the Internet or storage of data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Children’s Privacy. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Site or through any of its features.